Coming off a dominating 33-point win against Fairfield University, the Boilermakers will look to keep the success going against the Ball State Cardinals on Saturday.
A key Boilermaker to watch out for is freshman guard Eric Hunter Jr. Coming off a solid performance against Fairfield, he will need to provide a spark off the bench.
The game has a much more personal connection for the freshman, who has played with or against many of the Cardinals in high school or the Amateur Athletic Union.
Haarms will need to be a force on the glass and play solid defense in order to contain Ball State's inside threats, Trey Moses and Brachen Hazen.
It will be important for the Boilermakers to find their offense early and take smart shots, making the Cardinals work defensively.
If the Boilermakers can start the game strong and get a solid contribution from their bench, they should have a good chance of coming out on top.
- Betting Purdue-Ball State: Can Cardinals Upset Another In-State Foe?The Action Network
- Pregame: No. 24 Purdue basketball vs. Ball StateJournal & Courier (blog)
- Purdue vs. Ball State: 2018-19 college basketball game previewBusting Brackets
- Gameday Preview: #24 Purdue Hosts Upset-Minded Ball StateIndiana Sports Coverage
- Purdue vs. Ball State - 11/10/18 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and PredictionSports Chat Place (blog)
- Tayler Persons coming to Ball State instead of Purdue worked out for both programsMuncie Star Press
- PURDUE BASKETBALL: Kokomo-native Persons visits Mackey ArenaGoshen News
- Ball State vs. Purdue Prediction, Preview, and Odds - 11-10-2018Winners and Whiners (blog)
- Ball State Cardinals vs. Purdue Boilermakers 11/10/18, Prediction & OddsTheSpread.com