Over the years, Kanye West has often been described as big-headed, but a gigantic gourd has taken it to a whole different level.
Every Halloween, Ohio resident Jeanette Paras creates a massive pumpkin replica of a prominent figure in the news, and this year she decided to feature West, given his many notable headlines over the past few months.
The 315-pound tribute to the Chicago rapper took over seven hours to paint and comes complete with a customary "Make Pumpkins Great Again" cap sitting atop the enormous orange fruit.
This isn't Paras' first time paying homage to West, either: she created a Graduation -era replica with the famous shutter shades many years ago.
In the 30 years that Paras has been honing her craft, she has also created celebrity pumpkins for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Kim Jong-un and more.
While the Ye-o'-lantern will remain up for many months to come, it'll eventually be cut up and put in the trash.
- Kanye West Transformed Into 315-Pound Pumpkin For HalloweenHotNewHipHop
- Local Paras Pumpkins company creates pumpkin inspired by KanyeFox 28
- Woman paints Kanye West on a pumpkinWIVB.com - News 4
- Woman makes giant Kanye West pumpkinWFXG
- Woman Makes 315-Pound Kanye West PumpkinThe Source