Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz made huge strides in his second year in the NFL before his season was ended by a major knee injury.
I feel like I’ve been able to retain those pretty well,” Wentz said after the second day of mandatory minicamp.
The quarterback improved his throwing motion from his rookie campaign to last season.
His delivery became more compact and crisp, which helped Wentz be a more efficientplaymaker last year.
Wentz’s focus on maintaining proper mechanics while he rehabbed his knee injury should help make his transition back to the field smoother.
Wentz’s love for football is evident when hearing him speak and seeing his dedication to returning to 100 percent.
He says he’s getting more comfortable with the knee brace and hasn’t suffered any setbacks in his rehab.
- Eagles practice observations: Carson Wentz's arm strength; Philly Special ...Philly.com
- Wentz, Foles could split first-team reps and more from Pederson's final ...PhillyVoice.com
- Eagles minicamp observations: Carson Wentz is really goodPhillyVoice.com
- A Wrap On A Very Fine Eagles SpringPhiladelphiaEagles.com
- How Eagles plan to juggle reps between Wentz, FolesNBCSports.com
- Eagles Players List Their Favorite Souvenirs From Super Bowl LIINBC 10 Philadelphia
- Eagles Minicamp Observations, Day 3: 'I Just Want the Rings'NBC 10 Philadelphia
- Nick Foles not impressed by Eagles fan's Super Bowl tattooTouchdown Wire
- Carson Wentz shines in Eagles' final practiceNJ.com