Every four years, people from across the globe crowd into bars or dust off their Soccer cleats to hit the pitch in celebration of the World Cup .
This worldwide sporting event creates memories that last a lifetime and Apple seizing on the moment by highlighting Iphone X features that can help you capture better images of bar hopping and bicycle kicks alike.
To kick off the opening match of the Russia-hosted 2018 World Cup , Apple published a crash-course on how show off your tekkers in style.
The audience packs into the stadium, the atmosphere builds, and the two squads make their way onto the field with cameras capturing their every move.
The perfect bicycle kick is mix of finesse and and pure power, the only bummer is that it’s over in a split second.
When they’re winding up to take kick the incoming pass hold down the center button to capture every frame of the trick shot.
Have your friends run around you and take another post on the opposite side of the field to create a wide photo that looks like an ongoing match.
- Apple shares five new iPhone X photo and video tutorialsThe Apple Post (blog)
- iPhone X burst mode, slo-mo featured in new Apple photography tutorialsAppleInsider
- Apple Posts Five Videos on How to Shoot Soccer With iPhone XiClarified
- Apple's Latest iPhone X Camera Tutorials Take on 2018 World Cup Theme [VIDEOS]iPhone in Canada (press release) (blog)
- World Cup-themed tutorials help you make the most of iPhone X's cameraCult of Mac
- Apple launches a new Series of Ads Showcasing Key Camera Features of iPhone XPatently Apple
- Apple releases soccer-themed videos showing how to use several features for ...Phone Arena
- New Apple iPhone X tutorial videos show creative ways to shoot photos and video9to5Mac
- Apple Shares New iPhone X Photography Tutorial Videos With a Soccer ThemeMac Rumors