At 6 p.m. EDT Thursday night inside of Air Canada Centre, the Toronto Raptors’ season will be on the line.
The East’s No.1 seed already surrendered home-court advantage with an inexplicable Game 1 loss, blowing a 10-point fourth-quarter lead and losing when they never trailed once in regulation.
Toronto had a much more successful season than the Cavs, winning fewer games than only the Houston Rockets.
It marked three straight losses for Toronto against Cleveland, dating back to the regular season.
LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers shoots the ball as Jonas Valanciunas #17 of the Toronto Raptors defends in the second half of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals during the 2018 NBA Playoffs at Air Canada Centre on May 1, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
If the Raptors take another early lead, it will be difficult for the Cavs to make a second straight comeback.
ESPN will have the TV coverage, and a live stream will be available online with WatchESPN .
- Three things the Raptors can do for Game 2 (and one thing the Cavs should keep ...ESPN
- 2018 Playoffs: Game 2 Preview - Raptors vs. CavaliersRaptors.com
- 3 things to remember before Cavs-Raptors Game 2Cleveland Cavaliers
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2 Odds, NBA Betting PickBleacher Report
- Raptors seek to eliminate mistakes against Cavs in Game 2Globalnews.ca
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors, Eastern Conference semifinals, Game 2 ...cleveland.com
- NBA Playoffs on TV today (5/3/18): What time, channel is Cleveland Cavaliers ...NJ.com
- How can the Raptors respond in Game 2?ESPN (press release) (blog)
- NBA Playoffs 2018: Cavaliers vs. Raptors Game 1 score, series schedule, TV ...CBSSports.com