James Harden put up 41 points in the Rockets’ 110-96 win over the Utah Jazz on Sunday afternoon in Houston.
James Harden dropped 44 points in Houston’s Game 1 win against the Minnesota Timberwolves , and has been a dominant force for the Rockets ever since.
Now, after winning the opening series 4-1 and advancing to the Western Conference semifinals, things are no different.
Harden dropped 41 points in a performance reminiscent of his opening playoff game this season on Sunday afternoon at the Toyota Center in Houston, leading the Rockets to a 110-96 win over the Utah Jazz in Game 1.
The Jazz, fresh off a 4-2 series win against the Thunder, simply couldn’t keep up with the Rockets on Sunday.
He went 7-of-12 from behind the arc, reached the free throw line 11 times and added eight assists in his 36 minutes on the court.
Donovan Mitchell and Jae Crowder each finished with 21 points for the Jazz on Sunday.
- Rockets roll to easy 1-0 lead against JazzSB Nation
- James Harden pours in 41 points to lead Game 1 rout of JazzESPN
- 3 keys to Utah Jazz's 110-96 loss to Houston Rockets in Game 1Deseret News
- NBA Playoffs 2018: Jazz vs. Rockets Game 1 score, series schedule, TV channel ...CBSSports.com
- Rockets win Game 1 over the Jazz in blowout fashionSpace City Scoop
- Stats of the day: Rockets-Jazz Game 1 primerHouston Chronicle
- NBA Playoffs 2018: Full Round 1 Bracket Results and Semifinal PredictionsBleacher Report
- LeBron's 45 carry Cavs past Pacers, Ingles' Jazz stumbleThe Sydney Morning Herald
- Harden's 41 points lead Rockets over Jazz in Game 1Sports Illustrated