After eight weeks of marriage, three couples met up with experts Dr. Jessica Griffin , Pastor Calvin Roberson and Dr. Pepper Schwartz to discuss life as newlyweds.
And while each pair experienced their fair share of highs and lows, every couple was united in how they wanted their relationship to proceed going forward without Lifetime cameras.
"I'm picturing my future with Ryan to be a house filled with love and hopefully kids and a family that will be adventurous and full of energy I'm sure…but we will have each other," she shared.
When decision day arrived, viewers were on the edge of their seats waiting to see what the couple would share.
"I think you're a great person and have a big heart and I think we were meant for each other so I'd like to stay married," Jephte explained.
The exchange even had the experts shedding a few tears before the couple expressed their hopes of starting a family.
Married at First Sight: After the Decision (produced by Kinetic Content) airs next Tuesday at 9 p.m. only on Lifetime.
- Which 'Married at First Sight' Couples Stayed Together?PopCulture.com
- 'Married at First Sight' Finale Recap: Did Any Couples Stay Together?Us Weekly
- 'Married at First Sight' Star Shawniece Jackson Expecting First ChildPopCulture.com
- Married at First Sight Full Episodes, Video & More | LifetimeDaily Mail
- 'Married At First Sight' Finale Spoilers: Shawniece Worries About Jephte's ...International Business Times
- Married at First Sight's Shawniece Jackson Is PregnantE! Online
- Exclusive: 'Married at First Sight' Pastor Cal Teases 'Intense Drama ...PopCulture.com
- 'Married at First Sight' Couples Now: Who's still together? Who's split up ...Reality TV World
- 'Married at First Sight' star Shawniece Jackson pregnant with her first childReality TV World