Updated April 25, 2018 7:50 a.m.
ET Twitter Inc. reported its second Profitable Quarter as a publicly traded company, a sign of vindication for a company that has long worked to turn the attention of its users into a viable business.
Twitter had reported its first Profitable quarter as a publicly traded company in the period ended Dec. 31.
It had set a goal of “driving toward” profitability in 2017.
- Twitter earnings show more growth, despite bot questionsCNET
- Twitter beats expectations with $665M in revenue amid its turnaround hopesTechCrunch
- Twitter Tops Earnings Projections as Turnaround Gains SteamBloomberg
- Twitter sees another profit as user numbers growEngadget
- Twitter Tops Wall Street's Estimates - Here Are the Key Numbers You Need to KnowTheStreet.com
- Twitter's Q1 earnings by the numbersFast Company
- Twitter is profitable again in 1st quarter, grows overseasSFGate
- Twitter posts second straight profitable quarter, adds 6 million monthly usersVentureBeat
- Twitter reports second straight quarterly profitSpace Daily