The conglomerate reported $2.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.03 by $0.07.
Royal Bank of Canada restated a “hold” rating and issued a $254.00 target price on shares of 3M in a research report on Thursday, January 25th.
Citigroup set a $284.00 price target on shares of 3M and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Saturday, March 24th.
In other 3M news, EVP Frank R. Jr. Little sold 3,133 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, February 23rd.
Following the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 23,562 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,884,845.12.
If you are reading this news story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. and international copyright law.
- 3M (NYSE:MMM) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.18The Lincolnian Online
- Biltmore Family Office LLC Takes $6.92 Million Position in 3M (MMM)The Lincolnian Online
- Financial Advocates Investment Management Invests $753000 in 3M (MMM) StockThe Ledger Gazette
- Covington Capital Management Sells 1193 Shares of 3M (MMM)The Ledger Gazette
- CCM Investment Advisers LLC Has $10.22 Million Holdings in 3M (MMM)StockNewsTimes
- Green Square Capital LLC Acquires 2514 Shares of 3M (MMM)StockNewsTimes
- 3M (MMM) Updates FY18 Earnings GuidanceWeek Herald
- Rapid7 (RPD) Buy Rating Reconfirmed by Analysts at Needham; With $33.0000 ...MoneyMakingArticles
- Shell Asset Management Co. Has $30.41 Million Position in 3M Co (MMM)BangaloreWeekly