Melissa McCarthy made a surprise appearance in Monday night's special The Late Late Show with James Corden episode, crashing the host's "Carpool Karaoke" segment with singer Christina Aguilera .
During the skit, Corden and Aguilera began singing "Dirry."
McCarthy and Aguilera recently made a movie together, Life of the Party, which opens on May 11.
After plugging their movie, Corden asked Aguilera to help teach him and McCarthy how to be real divas.
She also dropped gossip about her time as a member of the Mickey Mouse Club , claiming Ryan Gosling had a crush on Britney Spears.
The appearance from a special actress was not a complete shock, since Corden teased a cameo from someone who has wanted to do a "Carpool Karaoke" sketch for awhile.
The special also included appearances from Allison Janney, Iain Armitage and Tom Cruise.
- Christina Aguilera Kills It in Latest Primetime Carpool KaraokeE! Online
- Christina Aguilera Spills Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake Romance Secrets ...Hollywood Life
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's “Carpool ...Deadline
- Allison Janney joins James Corden for his third 'Carpool Karaoke Primetime ...Los Angeles Times
- James Corden gears up for "Carpool Karaoke" special with Christina Aguilera ...CBS News
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of April 23, 2018Variety
- Watch: The Best of James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke'Parade
- Watch Christina Aguilera Teach James Corden How to Belt Like a True Diva on ...Billboard
- Allison Janney, Anna Faris & More Will Join James Corden to Take on THE SOUND ...Broadway World