A summit meeting with game director Christopher Barrett, “a narrative lead from Bungie”, and several popular content creators was arranged to help address issues with the game’s storytelling, and offer suggestions on how to fix it.
Lore guru Byf was apparently not there - which is a surprise - but made a video summing up its findings .
MyelinGames admits he could not comment on some issues due to NDA, but many important points were still raised.
Continuity concerns were pointed out, such as Brother Vance’s character changing between games, and the Fall of Osiris comic book contradicting details from Destiny 1.
MyelinGames also refers to “cohesiveness issues” in Destiny 2’s story, such as failing to develop Calus during missions.
Other issues involved lack of depth, accessing lore, tone changes, and the future of the game’s story.
MyelinGames however says he was close to quitting his YouTube channel before the meeting as he did not believe Bungie was “going to take it seriously, or invest time in the lore”, but changed his mind upon meeting Christopher Barrett and the narrative lead, who he calls “extremely respectful” and listened to all his concerns.
- Is Destiny 2's Rumored Horde Mode Called Hive Escalation Protocol?Game Rant
- Destiny 2 DLC Warmind COUNTDOWN: Release date, trailer news coming later todayDaily Star
- WATCH: Destiny 2 Warmind DLC Reveal Live StreamHeavy.com
- Bungie Gives Sneak Peek at the Destiny 2 Warmind ExpansionAOTF
- Response to Destiny Community Summit Highly Positive, Destiny 2 Future Looking ...PlayStation LifeStyle
- Bungie Announces a Reveal Stream for Destiny 2: Warmind DLCmxdwn.com
- 'Destiny 2: Warmind' Trailer Teases Mars, A Wave Mode, Suros Regime, And MoreThe Inquisitr
- Destiny 2 DLC Guide - Warmind Expansion, Release Dates, Gameplay, Expansion ...USgamer
- Destiny 2's Warmind gets a new trailer ahead of tomorrow's teaseІnsіdеr Cаr Nеws