The bond guru gave a surprising equity short idea – Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) being the target see below for more on that
Mr. Gundlach is a summa cum laude graduate of Dartmouth College, with degrees in Mathematics and Philosophy.
A long-term investor is a trader who is under water" inflation is risding across the board says Gundlach remains bullish on commodities and oil
Jeff Gundlach notes that only about 12 percent of US citizens wereb in favor of "helicopter money" in 2016 but nearly half liked the idea of Universal Basic Income
Gundlach calls Zuckerberg a phony - yes that one Mark the CEO of Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) and here is the slide to prove it
Gundlach opines that 2.2B Faceook users represent 2.2B compliance breaches which could be a massive fine.
He also thinks that FB chart looks ugly (I guess technicals he may have mentioned 200 and 50 day moving average but I am not sure check back on that)
- Gundlach says he's long energy stocks, short Facebook at Sohn ConferenceCNBC
- Gundlach Says Buy Oil Producers, Bet Against Facebook: ConferenceU.S. News & World Report
- Jeff Gundlach Says It's Time to Go Short on FacebookBloomberg
- Gundlach recommends investing exchange-traded XOP, shorting FacebookMarketWatch
- Gundlach short Facebook; says regulation can pop equity bubblesSeeking Alpha
- Gundlach: Buy oil and gas producers, sell FacebookForexLive