After taking three of four against the Blue Jays , the Yankees get to stay in New York for another home series.
In total, the Twins have won just one game in Yankee Stadium in the last three seasons.
After starting the season with two solid performances, Tanaka is coming off two consecutive bad ones.
The Yankees are plenty familiar with Odorizzi, with his previous stop having been in the AL East.
Aaron Judge and Gary Sanchez have both had pretty decent results against him, although neither sample size is especially big.
Berrios came in to pitch in relief in the Wild Card Game, where the Yankees tagged him for three runs in three innings.
It’s been four years since he has faced the Yankees, but both Neil Walker and Giancarlo Stanton have had success against him.
- New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins: Masahiro Tanaka vs. Jake OdorizziPinstripe Alley
- Series Preview: Twins will attempt to salvage road trip against YankeesTwinkie Town
- Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees: Odds, Analysis, MLB Betting PickBleacher Report
- Twins vs. Yankees odds: MLB picks, predictions for April 23 from model on 7-3 runCBSSports.com
- 4/23 to 4/26 Series Preview: Minnesota TwinsRiver Avenue Blues (blog)
- Minnesota Twins look to prove they can win against the New York YankeesPuckett's Pond (blog)
- Twins at Yankees Series PreviewTwins Daily (blog)
- Yankees, hot-shot prospect Torres face Twins, hot DozierYahoo Sports
- Twins Open Series In New York TonightKWLM (Willmar Radio)