Cleveland Cavaliers' Tristan Thompson (13) and Indiana Pacers' Thaddeus Young (21) reach for a rebound during the first half of Game 4 of a first-round playoff series, Sunday in Indianapolis.
Unprecedented news is happening every day and we want you to be fully informed.
We bring you expert coverage on the news and information you care about in easily accessible ways.
You can come back next month for another 7 free articles or choose unlimited access with a Digital Only or All Access Subscription, and continue to enjoy the best journalism in Akron, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Stay informed from the area’s largest newsroom.
Subscribe to Ohio.com with a digital-only subscription or get the Beacon Journal delivered to your home along with access to Ohio.com anywhere on any device.
While we offer seven free articles a month on Ohio.com as a public service, the best way for you to get all the news you need is to subscribe.
- George Hill (back) out against Pacers in Game 4, Jose Calderon starts for ...cleveland.com
- Cavaliers' George Hill Out for Game 4 with Back Injury; Jose Calderon to StartBleacher Report
- Jose Calderon will start at point guard for Cavaliers against PacersESPN
- Cavs' Hill out for game four with back spasmsSportskeeda
- Cavaliers will start Calderon in place of injured HillNews & Observer
- NBA playoffs 2018: Cavs G George Hill questionable for Game 4 with back spasmsSporting News
- Cavaliers' Jose Calderon: Modest production in Game 4 startCBSSports.com
- Jose Calderon to start for Cleveland Cavaliers if injured George Hill can't playNBA.com
- Cavaliers' George Hill: Ruled out for Game 4CBSSports.com