In a revealing new interview, country rocker and comeback queen Shania Twain once again opened up about her 15-year break from recording, her failed marriage to Robert John "Mutt" Lange , her former best friend who had an affair with her now ex-husband and her "passionate" marriage with Frédéric Thiébaud .
The Canadian also discussed her political beliefs in the candid new chat with The Guardian .
The conservative Canuck, who could not vote in the 2016 election, talked about her affinity for the controversial president, who is currently at the epicenter of several scandals (both political and sexual).
Despite the fact that it's been eight years since she divorced Mutt, Shania admit she still has dreams about the woman who came between them, her current husband's ex-wife, who was also her best friend at the time.
Twain also spoke about her break from the stage, which was a result of her Lyme Disease diagnosis and her voice loss.
She says that after giving birth to son Eja Lange in 2011 she wanted some time off but didn't intend it to be as lengthy as the one she took.
In the chat, Twain, who had laryngoplasty to reconstuct her vocal box six weeks since prior to it, admitted, "I never thought I'd sing again."
- Shania Twain revealed she would have voted for Trump, and that don't impress ...Yahoo Entertainment
- Shania Twain: I would have voted for Trump 'even though he was offensive'KING5.com
- Shania Twain on her support of President Trump: 'Do you want straight or polite?'MassLive.com
- Shania Twain Would Have Voted For Donald Trump 'Even Though He Was Offensive'Billboard
- Man! I Feel Like a Trump Voter - Shania Dishes Her Feelings About the PresidentTownhall
- Shania Twain says she would have voted for Trump despite his offensive commentsFox News
- Shania Twain Says 'I Would Have Voted For Donald Trump Because… He Seemed Honest'ETCanada.com
- An iconic female country singer just came out as a Trump supporterRaw Story
- Shania Twain Says She Would Have Voted for Donald Trump for PresidentJust Jared