Jesus Cuellar paid a price for his aggressiveness, as opponents landed 35.9% of their power shots.
Fighters competing on Saturday's SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader, headlined by four-division champion Adrien Broner battling two-division champion Jessie Vargas, went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in in Brooklyn before they enter the ring this Saturday, April 21 at Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING™, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
You know, something had to be brought out of Adrien Broner and tomorrow night I will be victorious and I will put on a good show.”
JERMALL CHARLO: “I was just frustrated at the moment [when the fight was postponed in March].
Hugo Centeno JR.: “My last fight against Aleem gave me confidence and catapulted me back into the conversation of the best fighters in the division.
I know the Charlo brothers like to play mind games but at the end of the day it’s me against Jermall.”
We’ve done everything necessary in training camp to face Gervonta’s speed and power and I will show that on Saturday night.”
- Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim BeltBoxingScene.com
- Jermall Charlo vs. Hugo Centeno - CompuBox Historical ReviewBoxingScene.com
- Hugo Centeno's Trainer Breaks Down Jermall Charlo FightBoxingScene.com
- Jermall Charlo Sparred Bell Twins in Preparation for CentenoBoxingScene.com
- Jermall Charlo will showcase his talents against Hugo Centeno Jr.FanSided
- Centeno: Charlo Should've Knocked Out Injured Heiland SoonerBoxingScene.com
- Jermell Charlo Will Take Legal Action Over Alleged Racial ProfilingHotNewHipHop
- Charlo destroys Centeno in 215rounds.com
- Jermall Charlo Knocks Out Hugo Centeno in TwoFightNights