Chelsea face a much tougher challenge to win the FA Cup this season than they did when they reached the final last term as they gear up for Sunday's semi-final against Southampton.
Chelsea won the Premier League last term but fell short of winning the FA Cup when they lost to Arsenal, but this year the Stamford Bridge side will be punching above their weight if they make it to the decider.
Chelsea are fifth in the English top flight and hoping to finish in a Champions League qualification spot and win the FA Cup to salvage their season.
And Conte hopes to see his players adopt his winning mentality and make amends for last year's collapse to Arsene Wenger's men, which still disappoints him.
Conte has seen his side win back-to-back league games for the first time in 2018 and it was sparked by an impressive comeback against Southampton last week.
Conte has paid tribute to Arsenal boss Wenger after the club announced that he will leave at the end of the season, having managed them for 22 years.
Wenger's biggest achievement was arguably winning the Premier League in 2003–04 without losing a single game.
- Antonio Conte believes FA Cup will be much harder to win than last yearThe Guardian
- FA Cup offers Antonio Conte and Victor Moses a chance at redemptionGoal.com
- Chelsea vs Southampton: It will be hard to beat Manchester United in FA Cup ...Daily Post Nigeria
- Chris Sutton convinced Antonio Conte will leave club if Chelsea lose to ...Daily Star
- Antonio Conte will go all out to win the FA Cup before signing off at Chelsea ...Evening Standard
- FA Cup win would represent successful season - ConteSportstarlive
- Antonio Conte desperate for FA Cup redemption after heartache in final vs ...Mirror.co.uk
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte admits his side missed a 'great chance to win the ...Daily Mail
- Giroud thanks Wenger for making his 'dream come true'Goal.com