says the BBC commentary team as Mo Farah gets all the Union Jack flags he could possibly eat waved in his face over Tower Bridge.
10:22AM [opening theme music with lots of synth beeps and leading to big crescendo - end on splash cymbal]
And so, here I was, on my own, in front of a watching block of flats, trying to heave a gigantic broken fridge up a narrow flight of stone steps in the sun.
Chris Newton became the quickest celebrity ever to run the Marathon in 2014 when the world champion cyclist swapped out the bike for his own legs, setting an impressive time of 2:45:10.
Chris Evans (DJ) Katie Price (TV personality) Gordon Ramsey (Chef) Scott Mills (DJ) Joel Dommett (Comedian) Sophie Raworth (News presenter) George Lamb (TV presenter) Stephen Mangan (Actor) Rochelle Humes (Singer with the Saturdays) Jonathan Pearce (Football commentator) Contestants from the Great British Bake Off
Today's race is expected to be the warmest on record with 23 degrees Celsius forecast, beating the previous high of 22.2 in 2007, although the mild dampness in the air and the possibility of light rain should help the runners.
Runners in fancy dress have been warned they may have to ditch their costumes in favour of traditional vest and shorts in order to get round the 26.2 mile course safely.
- London Marathon 2018 road closures and travel advice for the race on SundayThe Sun
- Heartbreaking reason brave mum-of-two running London Marathon after life ...Mirror.co.uk
- Farah faces tough examination in London MarathonGreater Kashmir
- Can Mo Farah win the London Marathon? Why is he now racing over 26.2 miles?Express.co.uk
- Showdown on streets of London as stars clashDaily Nation
- Farah faces tough examination in LondonGulf Times
- London Marathon 2018: how to recover from running a marathon, according to a ...Evening Standard
- When can I watch the London Marathon 2018 on TV and what channel is it on?Gloucestershire Live
- London Marathon: from Mo Farah to the Weirwolf, via epic women's duelThe Guardian