Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has equalled the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry's record for Premier League Goals in a season.
The Egypt international star netted his 31st of the campaign on Saturday, the second for the Reds in their fixture away to West Brom.
The attacker clipped a neat shot into the net after being set up by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to push Jurgen Klopp's men two goals clear at the Hawthorns, though the match finished in a 2-2 draw.
It was a strike that continued what has been a dizzying run of form from the 25-year-old, who arrived at the club from Roma last summer for a fee of around €42 million.
Including his goal against WBA, he has struck 13 times in his last 10 Premier League outings, with Manchester United the only club to keep him at bay.
Suarez, meanwhile, achieved the mark of 31 goals in the 2013-14 season, when he played 33 league fixtures - exactly the same number as the Egyptian.
A deft finish brought the former Roma ace level with some famous names although there was ultimately disappointment for Jurgen Klopp's side
- West Brom 2, Liverpool 2: First ThoughtsThe Liverpool Offside
- Liverpool vs. West Brom live stream info, TV channel, time: How to watch ...CBSSports.com
- Liverpool's old failings ruin Ings' big day at West Brom - but Roma will be a ...Goal.com
- West Brom fightback steals spotlight from SalahWorld Soccer Talk
- Salah, Drogba & Africa's greatest-ever single season Premier League goalscorersGoal.com
- Ings ends drought and Salah reaches new landmark but Baggies bounce backDaily Mail
- Watch Live: West Brom v. LiverpoolYahoo Sports
- West Brom complete remarkable comeback against Liverpool but can't escape ...Telegraph.co.uk
- West Brom 2 - 2 LiverpoolDaily Mail