Christian Eriksen is expected to start for Tottenham at Wembley (Picture: Getty) Manchester United star Juan Mata has piled praise on Tottenham star Christian Eriksen and says the Dane will be a big threat during the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
Eriksen, 26, has been in a rich vein of form for Spurs, scoring five in his last six appearances.
Mata is expected to start on the bench for the Red Devils but the Spaniard believes Eriksen, not Harry Kane, poses the biggest threat to his side.
Mata is wary of Eriksen’s threat (Picture: Getty)‘Christian Eriksen,’ said Mata, when asked to pinpoint Spurs’ biggest threat.
Jose Mourinho issues tricky challenge to midfielder Paul Pogba
Mourinho is expected to make a number of changes from the side that beat Bournemouth 2-0 on Wednesday.
Marcus Rashford could keep his place ahead of Alexis Sanchez, while Romelu Lukaku is expected to come in for Anthony Martial.
- Tottenham's Christian Eriksen just as good as Kevin de Bruyne and David Silva ...Mirror.co.uk
- Tottenham's Christian Eriksen on level of Kevin de Bruyne, David Silva - PochESPN.co.uk
- Ex-Spurs boss Jol: Eriksen better than IniestaTribal Football
- Eriksen rises into world's elite with drive to keep improvingIndependent.ie
- Spurs Boss Boldly Compares Christian Eriksen to Star Man City Duo Kevin De ...Sports Illustrated