The toy retailer will no longer accept Gift Cards after Saturday, April 21.
E-Gift cards and Endless Earnings will also stop being accepted after Saturday.
Toys R Us, which announced in March that it would be shutting down operations in the United States and Puerto Rico, says on its website that gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash , all sales are final and orders are not being accepted online.
Toys R Us credit cards are being accepted through the end of the company's liquidation sale.
Loyalty rewards and coupons, as well as gift cards from Canada, stopped being accepted in March.
In announcing its closing, Toys R Us CEO Dave Brandon said in a press release that the company does not have the financial support needed to keep its U.S. operations running.
"We are therefore implementing an orderly process to shutter our U.S. operations and will pursue going concern sales or reorganizations of certain of our international businesses, while our other international businesses consider their options," Brandon said.
- Act now or your Toys R Us gift cards will be worthlessKSDK.com
- Toys R Us gift cards will be honored through April 21WABC-TV
- Gift cards expire as Toys R Us store liquidation sales continueAustin American-Statesman
- Last day to use Toys R Us gift cards April 21KGET 17
- Today is the last day to use Toys R Us gift cardsWKRG
- Saturday is last day to redeem Toys R Us gift cardsKRON4.com
- Last day to use Toys-R-Us gift cardsWILX-TV