The powerful hitter has scored 3,626 runs in his glittering IPL career that includes a record five hundreds.
Gayle's prowess helped him win plenty of games for his team and he has scooped a record 18 'Man-of-the-Match' awards.
South African stalwart AB de Villiers has been cricket's one of the most loved and respected personalities.
From his brilliance in the field to consistency with the bat, AB has made a huge difference for RCB.
Four IPL titles in 10 years, Rohit Sharma has played a pivotal role for both Deccan Chargers and Mumbai Indians.
In the last decade, players from Chris Gayle to Yusuf Pathan have revelled for their franchises after some splendid match winning performances.
- IPL 2018: 3 retired players who are likely to make a mark in the tournamentSportskeeda
- IPL 2018: 8 players who can be game changers for their respective franchisesSportskeeda
- IPL 2018: 5 most overrated Indian playersSportskeeda
- 6 players who would be missed by their IPL franchises and fansSportskeeda
- IPL: Increase in international cricket boards share to cost 24.64 croresCricTracker
- 'Twenty20 gives you your life'ESPN
- Endorsements get a shake-upESPN
- Vengsarkar warns of 'cricket overkill'ESPN
- Lucknow may host IPL but its only upto franchises: MS DhoniNewstrack