McDonald’s has flipped its famous Golden Arches across platforms on International Women’s Day.
Fast food chain McDonald’s, in a unique move, has flipped its trademark golden Arches to mark the International Women’s Day.
The company has changed its logo on all digital platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the flipped arches.
As per reports, the company has even changed its Trademark Golden Arches upside down physically at an outlet in the United States.
Talking to CNBC, McDonald’s spokesperson Lauren Altmin said the company has a long history of supporting women at the workplace.
McDonald’s Chief Diversity Officer, Wendy Lewis said that women play an important role in the company from restaurant crew and management to C-suite of senior leadership.
The company is also running a campaign on its official website where women employees of McDonald’s have shared inspirational stories from their lives.
- Why McDonald's has turned its famous Golden Arch upside-down at restaurantMirror.co.uk
- Why McDonald's is flipping its arches for a dayWTNH Connecticut News (press release)
- McDonald's Flips its Iconic Golden Arches on International Women's DayNews18
- McDonald's is flipping its iconic arches upside down in an unprecedented ...Yahoo News UK
- Just for women, McDonald's flips its iconic M into a WIndia Today
- International Women's Day: McDonald's flips iconic 'M' logoTimes of India
- McDonald's is flipping its Golden Arches as a 'celebration of women everywhere'Metro
- McDonald's have made a huge change to their famous 'Golden Arches'Her.ie
- You're not imagining it. The McDonald's logo is upside downUSA TODAY