NBC’s primetime figure skating announcers Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski promised to wear lots of bling and high heels at the 2018 Olympics Winter Games.
It's only been several days into the Pyeongchang Games but the former Olympians who are known for their coordinating outfits have given the audience at home a peek into their many suitcases.
Weir's ensemble featured a bright red sequin blazer while Lipinski wore a matching short dress.
On Saturday, the duo toned it down a bit, in nearly all black outfits with leather accents.
Not to be missed is Weir's hair, usually featuring a blowout with more folds than a Frank Gehry building.
He is known for his eccentric and over-the-top style, like the multiple sparkly blazers or the golden Coach hair piece he wore during the 2014 Sochi Games.
His Instagram photo showed him surrounded by nine bags and suitcases at the airport in South Korea on Jan. 28.
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski Aren't Mean, They're Just Good At Their JobsBrinkwire (press release)
- Yep, We're Jealous of Just How Damn Fabulous Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Are ...POPSUGAR
- Hoffarth on media: Interesting times to be NBC in the Olympic movementLong Beach Press Telegram
- Weir Chooses Leather Again for Day 2 of Figure Skating EventNECN
- Winter Olympics 2018: Live updates, results and medals on day two in PyeongChangHerald Sun
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Are Ready to Rule the Winter Olympics AgainBleacher Report
- Figure-Skating Commentators Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Are Serving Olympic ...Glamour
- Too Harsh? Figure Skating Analysts Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski Say They 'Tell ...NBC Southern California
- Johnny Weir Says He's A Commentator, Not A 'Complimentator'Kaplan Herald
This post first appeared on The 5th News, please read the originial post: here