When it comes to awesome pizza artistry, Brian Clossen produces some truly outstanding crafty pies at Little Italy Pizzeria, a take-out shop at 325 Main St. in Townsend.
Using mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce and pepperoni as his color palette and pizza dough as his canvas, Clossen carves and shapes homemade dough into characters ranging from Bugs Bunny to Darth Vader to Sonic the Hedgehog.
He was cranking out dozens of pizzas featuring Eagles helmets on Super Bowl Sunday.
Well, that is if you give an credence to market research from Welcomemat Services which used its internal data to determine which neighborhoods love pizza the most.
Shops are giving out free samples of the new Sweetheart Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat from 3 to 7 p.m. today.
The crust on the mushroom pizza at the new Hearth Kitchen in Kennett Square has the perfect of amount of crispness and chew.
- National Pizza Day 2018: Where to find free and cheap pizza todayBGR
- National Pizza Day: Where to find the dealsDetroit Free Press
- Save some dough today: It's National Pizza and Bagel Day FridayUSA TODAY
- Here's your guide to National Pizza DayNews & Observer
- You Can Celebrate National Pizza Day Right HereHartford Courant
- Here's how to make the most out of National Pizza Day (yes, it's a thing)Miami Herald
- National Pizza Day: Best Pizzas, Deals In MarylandPatch.com
- Best Pies, Deals In NJ: Your 2018 Guide To National Pizza DayPatch.com
- It's National Pizza Day; what's your favorite pizza in the ValleyTribune-Review