Accern identifies positive and negative Media Coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time.
Accern also assigned news articles about the business services provider an impact score of 46.1545895737271 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Credit Suisse Group boosted their target price on shares of S&P Global from $183.00 to $222.00 and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a report on Wednesday.
In other S&P Global news, CEO Douglas L. Peterson sold 4,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 15th.
If you are reading this report on another domain, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright law.
S&P Global Inc, formerly McGraw Hill Financial Inc, is a provider of ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets around the world.
The Company operates through three segments: Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and analytics to investors, issuers and other market participants; Market and Commodities Intelligence, which offers multi-asset-class data, research and analytical capabilities that integrate cross-asset analytics and desktop services, and deliver their customers in the commodity and energy markets access to information, data, analytic services and pricing and benchmarks, and S&P Dow Jones Indices (Indices), which is an index provider that maintains a range of valuation and index benchmarks for investment advisors, wealth managers and institutional investors.
- S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) Position Reduced by Louisiana State Employees ...Week Herald
- Analysts think these stock's can be a game changer: S&P Global Inc. (SPGI ...StockNewsJournal
- S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) is Iridian Asset Management LLC CT's 5th Largest ...TrueBlueTribune
- S&P Global (SPGI) Price Target Raised to $205.00 at BarclaysStockNewsTimes
- S&P Global Inc (SPGI) Shares Sold by Sumitomo Life Insurance Co.Week Herald
- S&P Global (SPGI) Price Target Raised to $198.00 at Morgan StanleyWeek Herald
- Chicago Equity Partners LLC Purchases 6030 Shares of S&P Global Inc (SPGI)Week Herald
- Kornitzer Capital Management Inc. KS Sells 4270 Shares of S&P Global Inc (NYSE ...TrueBlueTribune
- S&P Global (NYSE:SPGI) Rating Increased to Buy at Zacks Investment ResearchWeek Herald