Arteon has the style and performance of a luxury Gran Turismo for about the price of a fully loaded midsize sedan.”
(Image: Volkswagen) Arteon’s sleek lines are accentuated by standard LED headlights and taillights, a wide chrome grille and frameless side windows.
Dual trapezoidal exhaust tips, chrome window surrounds and a rear decklid spoiler all add to the premium feel.
Premium materials throughout and trapezoidal design elements give the vehicle an upscale, yet modern feel.
Standard features include KESSY keyless access and push-button start, 3-zone Climatronic® automatic climate control, and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect technology that offers compatible smartphone integration with the three major platforms—Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM and MirrorLink®.
In addition, the 2019 Arteon offers a combination of both passive and active safety systems that are engineered to meet or exceed current crash regulations.
The power is taken to the front wheels via a standard eight-speed automatic transmission; 4Motion® all-wheel drive is available on every trim level.
- You Gonna Buy A Volkswagen Arteon?Jalopnik
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon Already on the Right TrackCars.com News
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon Emerges in ChicagoThe Drive
- Volkswagen launches flagship Arteon sedan at Chicago Auto ShowChicago Tribune
- Volkswagen reveals 2019 VW Arteon mid-size car to replace CCUSA TODAY
- 2019 VW Arteon upscale sedan makes US debutSlashGear
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon makes US debut at Chicago Auto ShowCNET
- Best Photos of the 2018 Chicago Auto ShowAutomobile
- VW introduces artful Arteon sedanThe Detroit News