Amazon announced the India launch of its range of Alexa-powered Echo devices last October.
Gadgets 360 has learnt that the trio of devices will be available for purchase via Offline Retail Channels from next week.
This should coincide with the removal of the invitation system from Amazon.in, opening up the way for you to purchase the smart speakers like any other product.
At the time of the India launch of the Echo devices, Amazon had said post the invite-only period, it will make Echo smart speakers available via Croma, Reliance Digital stores, and other offline retail channels.
Amazon Echo range of devices launched in India with a starting price of Rs.
The bigger Echo with dual speakers (2.5" woofer, 0.6" tweeter) is priced at Rs.
All devices are powered by Alexa , Amazon’s virtual assistant and you can control them with voice to perform various tasks like playing music, controlling smart home devices, setting timers, or asking basic trivia questions.
- Amazon Alexa now creates music playlistsMyBroadband
- Contest – Win a Free Amazon Echo PlusGood E-Reader (blog)
- How to Disable Alexa and get “Ok Google” on the Amazon Fire 7, HD 8, or HD 10XDA Developers (blog)
- John F. McDonough, President and CEO of the Blackhawks, talks state of the teamWGN Radio
- Alexa Can Now Build Amazon Music Playlists For UsersUbergizmo
- Alexa can build Amazon Music playlists for youEngadget
- Alexa Now Lets You Create Music Playlists With Your VoicePCMag
- Smart homes: Not just for tech geeks anymoreWinston-Salem Journal
- Dealmaster: Get an Amazon Echo Spot for $115Ars Technica