09:51, 8 February, 2018NEW YORK, FEBUARY 8, ARMENPRESS.
USA main indexes values for 7 february:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is one of several indices created by Wall Street Journal editor and Dow Jones & Company co-founder Charles Dow.
It measures the daily Stock price movements of 30 large, publicly-owned U.S. companies.
S&P 500 measures the performance of 500 widely held common stocks of large-cap U.S. companies.
NASDAQ measures a number of indices reflecting the reaction of USA’s high tech markets and business environments on the country’s political and economic developments which have an impact on high tech markets.
- Wall Street fades in choppy trade after week's wild startBusiness Line
- Asian shares mirror Dow comeback, dollar steadyBrinkwire (press release)
- Let's not panic about the Dow just yetBrinkwire (press release)
- S&P 500 closes lower in biggest reversal since February 2016 as rates popCNBC
- US stocks end lower as uncertainty reignsEJ Insight
- Dow sheds more than 500 pointsFinancial Times
- Asian shares mixed in skittish trading after Wall St declineChicago Tribune
- Regional markets edgyHong Kong Standard (press release)
- Inventory markets: US shares steadier after wild swingsLockport Press