Lundby, who has six out of 10 wins on the World Cup circuit this season, finished first in two training runs as the athletes got their first chance to test the Alpensia Ski Jumping Center on Thursday.
Germany's Carina Vogt, who won the gold medal when women's ski jumping made its debut at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, didn't fare as well, finishing out of the top 10 in both practice sessions.
Forty-five Russian athletes and two coaches are seeking to overturn the International Olympic Committee's decision not to invite them to the games based on criteria put in place after doping issues in Sochi in 2014.
The head coach of the hastily assembled joint North and South Korean women's Olympic hockey team says it's important for members to march together in the opening ceremony to show they are unified.
Reigning men's Gold Medalist Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan will not participate in the team event that opens the figure skating program Friday as he continues to recover from an ankle injury he sustained in November.
South Korea says the number of people treated and quarantined for norovirus following an outbreak in Olympic areas has increased to 86 as authorities struggle to track the spread of the disease.
In attendance for Thursday's hearing at a luxury resort near the Olympic facilities are Elena Nikitina, the 2014 bronze medalist in women's skeleton, and luger Tatiana Ivanova, who won silver in the team event in 2014.
- Hanyu heads skating stars out to melt iceHurriyet Daily News
- WADA chief says doping fight hurt by lack of fundingESPN.co.uk
- Coach Brian Orser updates on gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu's injury recoverywwlp.com
- Shoma Uno looks sharp in workout; Brian Orser weighs in on Yuzuru Hanyu's trainingThe Japan Times
- Olympics: Absent Hanyu putting blood and tears into Olympic comebackKyodo News Plus
- Olympics: Uno pledges to go all out in figure skating team eventKyodo News Plus
- 2018 Olympics: Everything you need to know about the Winter GamesSunbury Daily Item
- Japan's Hanyu confirmed to be out of team eventXinhua
- Eight superstars to marvel at in PyeongChangNoosa News