Kim Kardashian is facing backlash after posting a topless photo taken by her 4-year-old daughter, North West.
Twitter users quickly accused the reality star of doing blackface due to her noticeably darker skin tone.
That naked photo of 2016: After posting a censored naked throwback picture for International Women’s Day, the reality star was heavily criticized by fellow celebrities like Bette Midler, Pink, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Piers Morgan.
“I don’t do drugs, I hardly drink, I’ve never committed a crime — and yet I’m a bad role model for being proud of my body?”
Those “Bo West” braids: Last month, people accused Kardashian of cultural appropriation after posting several photos (some nude) in blond cornrows.
Her Diclegis advertisement: Kim gets a whole lot of money to promote products, but one in particular got her in hot water not only with her fans but also with the FDA .
In 2015, she was promoting a prescription morning sickness pill, Diclegis, but didn’t list the side effects in the ad.
- Kim Kardashian Incites Mothers Worldwide After Getting North West To Take Her ...Vibe
- Kim Kardashian Slammed Over Topless Photo Taken by Her Daughter North WestAceShowbiz
- Kim Kardashian under fire for racy photo taken by 4-year-old daughter NorthNewshub
- Kim Kardashian sparks outrage with topless photo taken by 4-year-old daughterFox News
- Kim Kardashian posts topless shot taken by her four year old9Honey
- Why All the Hate Over Kim Kardashian's Newest Naked Selfie?Inquirer.net
- Kim Kardashian SLAMMED for latest topless snap … taken by her four-year-old ...Daily Star
- Kim Kardashian Dealing With Some Social Media Backlash Over Her New Perfume LaunchThe Inquisitr
- Kim Kardashian Poses In See-Through Bikini, Gets Slammed For Letting North ...The Inquisitr