Overwatch Year of the Dog Lunar event starts between 6 and 7pm UK time Overwatch fans are counting down to the start of the Year of the Dog Lunar event on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Express Online has contacted Blizzard for confirmation of the Year of the Dog start time, as well as patch notes for the update.
The extended running time will give fans a chance to grab the event's 50 seasonal items, which includes six Legendary skins.
Overwatch Director Jeff Kaplan has already confirmed that Mercy and Genji will receive new skins as part of the event, while one character has a "really cool intro".
Moves that give players invulnerability or increased mobility will result in teams dropping the flag.
In a recent video blog, Overwatch Director Jeff Kaplan said that the Ayutthaya map is the best part of the Chinese New Year event.
"The biggest and best part of the Year of the Dog celebration, in my opinion, is a brand new map that we’ll be bringing you," he explains.
- Overwatch Year of the Dog COUNTDOWN: Skins, leaks, Start time, release and NEW ...Daily Star
- Overwatch Update Will Let You Change Skins Before Match StartsGameSpot
- Today's Overwatch Lunar New Year patch will let you change skins before the ...VG247
- Overwatch SKINS LEAKED:Year of the Dog Patch notes revealed for Lunar New Year ...Daily Star
- Eight Eateries to Celebrate the Lunar New Year in San FranciscoKQED
- Thailand celebrates the Year of the DogThe Nation (blog)
- Overwatch Update Will Allow Skin Switching Before MatchesGamingBolt
- Spotlight: New York students to enjoy Chinese New Year with arts bonanzaInfosurhoy
- Central welcomes the year of the dogThe Nation (blog)