And dozens of smaller regional shows are scheduled across the country, from Atlanta to Honolulu, between now and the end of the year.
A big Auto show lets you efficiently compare a vast number of cars from a variety of carmakers.
Pay attention to the car brands you want to see and note the location of a few other carmakers that you hadn’t considered.
AVOID THE CROWDS: An auto show’s opening weekend is, frankly, a mob scene.
AdvertisementTALK TO THE PRODUCT SPECIALISTS: The men and women who staff the carmakers’ booths aren’t window dressing or salespeople.
The product specialists can give you tutorials on a range of topics, from integrating your smartphone to inputting an address in the navigation system to understanding the latest active safety features.
List your top car picks, the pros and cons for the vehicles, and questions for further research online or at a dealership.
- What To Expect At The 2018 Chicago Auto ShowTop Speed
- Penn students to build a car with food cans for Chicago Auto ShowSouth Bend Tribune
- Highlights of the 2018 Chicago Auto ShowBusiness 2 Community
- South Shore Line Accommodating Passengers Attending the Chicago Auto ShowWIMS AM 1420
- Chicago Auto Show Reveals Comprehensive Social Media CampaignThe Auto Channel (press release)
- ELGIN AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Advocate Sherman Hospital participating in ...Illinois Business Daily
- Concept and Technology Garage returns to Chicago Auto ShowWLS-TV
- Food, entertainment to star at First Look For Charitynwitimes.com
- Take Metra to the Auto ShowThe Chicago Cusader