3 'Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue tackles Me Too movement with nude photo shoot The annual issue will feature models Sailor Brinkley Cook, Paulina Porizkova and more who posed nude for the "In Her Own Words" photo spread.
Sailor Brinkley Cook is baring it all for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's "In Her Own Words" project.
As the Me Too movement takes hold in the entertainment industry, Sports Illustrated 's annual Swimsuit Issue is responding with an empowering photo shoot of its own.
Models Paulina Porizkova, Sailor Brinkley Cook and Robyn Lawley were just some of the models who bared it all for a photo spread in the issue, hitting newsstands next week, shot by photographer Taylor Ballantyne for the magazine's new "In Her Own Words" project .
“I’m thrilled that this movement is going on, because I feel like it’s going to change things for the better," Sports Illustrated editor M.J. Day told the magazine.
I am a work in progress, constantly evolving and learning," she wrote in the caption.
Brinkley Cook also thanked "all these incredible women as the subjects standing in their truths and embracing who they are or might come to be."
- Sailor Brinkley Cook, 19, and Paulina Porizkova, 52, lead cast of models ...Daily Mail
- Why Sailor Brinkley Cook Didn't Tell Mom Christie Brinkley She Posed Nude for ...Entertainment Tonight
- Sailor Brinkley Cook and Paulina Porizkova Poses Nude for Sports Illustrated ...E! Online
- 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue Features First Nude Photo Series to ...Breitbart News
- The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Is Newly Woke, But Still Has Naked BabesJezebel
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Embraces #MeToo EraTheWrap
- Models Strip Naked for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's Empowering Photo ShootAceShowbiz
- Meet the First Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue of the #MeToo EraVanity Fair
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook Poses Completely Nude For Stunning 'Sports Illustrated ...Hollywood Life