Carmelo Anthony is in a slump, scoring 10 points on 13 shots Sunday, he’s now shooting 33.8 percent during the four-game losing streak.
OKC players are saying all the right things about them having confidence and that they will get their groove back, but their next game is Tuesday at Golden State.
Sunday was not a banner day for Boston sports fans, the Patriots defense could not stop the Eagles in Super Bowl LII and lost the game as favorites.
The referees conferred, put time back on the clock, went to the other end and gave Bazemore his free throw (which he hit.)
There was time for one-last Knicks shot to tie or win, and the play called for Kristaps Porzingis to set a screen and free up Tim Hardaway Jr., but he was busy trying to get someone’s attention.
Porzingis said after the game he was trying to get the attention of the official on the far side because he expected to be fouled, but in doing so missed the start of the play.
- NBA Daily: Another Low Key Deadline?Basketball Insiders
- Thunder seek end of skid vs. Durant, WarriorsNewsline
- The Lakers are growing up together as the trade deadline loomsABC News
- Paul George's chances of re-signing in OKC gaining more tractionThunderous Intentions
- Lakers Trade Rumors: LA '50-50 at Best' to Make Meaningful Deal at 2018 DeadlineBleacher Report
- Los Angeles Lakers: 5 takeaways from five-game road tripLake Show Life
- Thunder vs. Warriors 2018 odds: Golden State double-digit betting favorite for ...SB Nation
- Physical Lakers overpower Oklahoma City to hand them fourth-straight lossTheafricom
- Can OKC flip its protection round in time to problem the West elite?Lockport Press