ramping up roadkill PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has received yet another update on Xbox One with further improvements to vehicle balancing.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) continues to see frequent revisions on Xbox One , most recently securing its eighth post-launch update.
The biggest change with this update tunes vehicles, with increased damage dealt when hitting players behind the wheel.
This partially reverts changes made last month that reduced outgoing damage and vehicle durability.
The update also delivers some bug fixes affecting vaulting, post-death cameras, and vehicle spawn issues.
For a full list of changes, check out the latest update changelog .
We continue to tune and balance this element of gameplay, and are therefore reverting back to increased damage if a player is struck by a vehicle.
- PUBG's Early Access chicken dinners could feed the population of Iceland for a ...PC Gamer
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One S PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) BundleBetaNews
- PUBG Corp infographic shows that 130 million chicken dinners have been servedPCGamesN
- PUBG Patch #8 For Xbox One is Live, Here's What's ChangedAttack of the Fanboy
- PUBG Xbox One update 8 LIVE: Battlegrounds gets new console patch - here's ...Express.co.uk
- Xbox Will Release A PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One SBleeding Cool News
- PUBG Xbox One update 8 details and patch notesMetro
- No to Cheaters: Mass Banning on 'Battlefield 1' and 'PUBG'Christian Post
- [Updated] Microsoft Announces PUBG Xbox One S Bundle; Launches on February 20 ...Wccftech