Tonight's This Is Us Episode was all about Jack's funeral, and it was arguably more devastating than the Super Bowl episode—which left me unable to make jokes.
She reaches in her purse and pulls out five tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert; I think the assumption here is she was supposed to go to that with Jack and the kids.
Rebecca, Jack, and the very young Pearson Three are going to a Weird Al concert, which is so friggin' bizarre and random.
Jack and Rebecca both credit the "lucky tree" for the good news, which is sweet if not a tad hokey (and very This Is Us ).
After the episode break, we're back at yet another time period: Jack's alive, and he's giving Randall his first driving lesson with Kevin in the backseat.
Rebecca gives an impassioned speech to the kids about how they're going to move past this, specifically telling Kate that it wasn't her fault that Jack passed.
Then, they scatter his ashes and decide to go to the Springsteen concert Jack got them tickets for, which is happening that night.
- This Is Us creator on why Jack died THAT way — and the 'strangely hopeful ...EW.com
- This Is Us Recap: 'We're Gonna Be OK'TVLine
- This Is Us Season 2, Episode 15 Recap: "The Car"Refinery29
- 'This Is Us' Reveals Why Jack Pearson Was CrematedPopCulture.com
- How Did Jack's Brother Die On 'This Is Us'? Nicky Still Remains A MysteryRomper
- 'This Is Us' Spoilers: Jack Reveals More About His BrotherJust Jared
- This Is Us creator teases more flash-forwards to comeEW.com (blog)
- 'This Is Us' Fans Hate Kevin After Tuesday Night's EpisodePopCulture.com
- This Is Us Just Answered A Big Question From Jack's PastCinema Blend