BKD Wealth Advisors LLC boosted its holdings in shares of Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond Etf (NYSEARCA:VTEB) by 98.7% in the fourth quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC.
BKD Wealth Advisors LLC owned 0.06% of Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF worth $1,338,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
White Lighthouse Investment Management Inc. bought a new stake in Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF in the 4th quarter valued at $288,000.
Finally, CMH Wealth Management LLC lifted its position in Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF by 104.9% during the 4th quarter.
If you are accessing this piece of content on another domain, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright and trademark laws.
- Boston Advisors LLC Acquires 9697 Shares of Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF ...The Ledger Gazette
- Vanguard FTSE All Wd Ex US Small Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VSS) Stake Lowered by ...The Ledger Gazette
- Carroll Financial Associates Inc. Grows Stake in VANGUARD SHORT-TERM CORPORATE ...The Ledger Gazette
- Vanguard Total World Stock (VT) Shares Bought by Fisher Asset Management LLCWeek Herald
- FC Advisory LLC Purchases 2943 Shares of Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF ...The Ledger Gazette
- Vanguard International Equity Index Funds (VNQI) Holdings Lifted by Guidant ...Week Herald
- Allied Investment Advisors LLC Buys New Stake in Vanguard Energy ETF (VDE)StockNewsTimes
- Traders Buy Shares of Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF (BSV) on WeaknessDispatch Tribunal
- Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (VEA) Shares Bought by WealthTrust Arizona LLCTrueBlueTribune