Maddie Meyer/Getty Images"It was very disappointing to hear that; my daughter or any child certainly does not deserve that," Brady said before ending the interview.
Reimer called Brady's five-year-old daughter an "annoying little pissant" on WEEI's Mut at Night with Mike Mutnansky last week.
Expected to win his third NFL MVP later this week, Brady is preparing for his record eighth Super Bowl on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
He's in the midst of recovering from a thumb injury that required 10 stitches on his throwing hand suffered in a practice prior to New England's AFC Championship Game win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Given the massive media outpouring for Super Bowl week, this won't be the last we've heard of Brady's issues with WEEI.
- Tom Brady cuts off interview over comments about daughterYahoo Sports
- Tom Brady punishes station after host calls daughter 'pissant'New York Post
- Tom Brady abruptly ends interview in disgust after sports radio host called ...Daily Mail
- Tom Brady Cuts WEEI Interview Short Because Host Called His Kid An "Annoying ...Deadspin
- Tom Brady cuts WEEI interview short in response to comment about daughterBoston.com
- Tom Brady Cuts WEEI Interview Short Because Of Remark About DaughterCBS Boston / WBZ
- Tom Brady cuts off radio interview because of host's comment about his 5-year ...ESPN
- Tom Brady cuts off weekly interview with Boston radio show whose host made ...Business Insider
- Tom Brady ends radio interview over criticism of his daughterYahoo Sports