(AP) -- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady says he's reconsidering whether to continue a long-running weekly radio appearance after a host called his daughter "an annoying little pissant."
Brady cut short his appearance on Monday morning and said, "I'll obviously evaluate whether I want to come on this show again."
WEEI host Alex Reimer made the remarks after watching the first episode of a Brady documentary called "Tom vs. Time" that is airing on Facebook.
The Patriots and the station recently announced an extension of their agreement, which involves weekly calls from Brady and coach Bill Belichick.
The five-time Super Bowl champions will play for their sixth ring against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
- Tom Brady stops weekly radio interview due to host's comments about his daughterCBSSports.com
- Tom Brady Cut Interview After Alex Reimer Calls Daughter Annoying Little PissantBleacher Report
- Tom Brady punishes station after host calls daughter 'pissant'New York Post
- Tom Brady Cuts WEEI Interview Short Because Host Called His Kid An "Annoying ...Deadspin
- Tom Brady Threatens Radio Station After Host Slams QB's DaughterTMZ.com
- Tom Brady cuts short Boston radio interview after host takes a shot at his ...Washington Post
- Tom Brady cuts off weekly interview with Boston radio show whose host made ...Business Insider
- Tom Brady ends radio interview over criticism of his daughterYahoo Sports
- Tom Brady abruptly ends interview in disgust after sports radio host called ...Daily Mail