I'm not going to speculate on revenues, iPhone sales, the costs of rare earth metals or rumors about upcoming releases.
A common premise running through my articles is that investors should be invested 100% in the market 24/7/365 and hedge with put options for the downside.
So, one is neutral on principal exposure, and gains or loses depending on the relative direction of the two offsetting positions.
I fully accept that some readers will put forth call spreads and other devices they use to rev up returns.
Now, if one is really worried about a drop below the breakeven point, they could add a third protective leg, turning the ratio spread into a butterfly.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Shares Bought by Accredited Investors Inc.The Ledger Gazette
- As Apple INC (AAPL) Stock Rose, Shareholder Bessemer Group INC Lowered by $70 ...KL Daily
- As Apple (AAPL) Market Value Rose, Truenorth Has Upped Its Position; Tjx Cos ...BZ Weekly
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) has current market capitalization of $884.53 BillionStandardOracle
- As Futurefuel (FF) Valuation Rose, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP Upped Holding ...UtahHerald.com
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Lifted to Buy at Zacks Investment ResearchThe Ledger Gazette
- Atlantic Securities Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to NeutralThe Ledger Gazette
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Rosenblatt SecuritiesThe Ledger Gazette
- As Apple INC (AAPL) Valuation Rose, Bessemer Group INC Decreased Its Stake by ...BZ Weekly