Recognized as an industry pioneer, State Street created the first US listed ETF in 1993 (SPDR S&P 500® – Ticker SPY) and has remained on the forefront of responsible innovation, as evidenced by the introduction of many ground-breaking products, including first-to-market launches with gold, international real estate, international fixed income, and sector ETFs.
For nearly four decades, State Street Global Advisors has been committed to helping financial professionals and those who rely on them achieve their investment objectives.
We partner with institutions and financial professionals to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven process spanning both active and index disciplines.
We take pride in working closely with our clients to develop precise investment strategies, including our pioneering family of SPDR ETFs.
State Street Corporation’s financial products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates and third party licensors and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability in relation thereto, including for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of any index.
- SPDR S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD) Rises 1.2% for Jan 28BZ Weekly
- Naples Global Advisors LLC Increases Stake in SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEARCA ...The Ledger Gazette
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEARCA:SPY) Holdings Boosted by Personal Capital ...The Ledger Gazette
- Is a Near-Term Bullish Trend Developing for S&P 500 Materials Sector SPDR (XLB)?Concord Register
- Eagle Capital Management LLC Lowers Holdings in SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust ...Dispatch Tribunal
- Robinson Value Management Ltd. Acquires 471 Shares of SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY)The Ledger Gazette
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) Shares Bought by Aperimus Capital LLCStockNewsTimes
- Mosaic Financial Partners Inc. Sells 3655 Shares of SPDR S&P International ...StockNewsTimes
- Hollencrest Capital Management Increases Stake in SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust ...StockNewsTimes