LeBron James scored 25 with 14 assists, Kevin Love rejoined the offense and Isaiah Thomas sat the whole fourth quarter in a 121-104 win over the Detroit Pistons.
They played Saturday, too, and were missing two of their top three players in Avery Bradley and Reggie Jackson.
He'd been averaging 9.2 shots this month, coinciding with Thomas joining the team and taking away Love's looks.
Lue played with James, Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Channing Frye and Jeff Green for over half the period.
Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy also went back to Ish Smith at point guard over Langston Galloway -- both have filled in for Reggie Jackson, who's been out since he sprained his right ankle Dec. 26.
- Crazy eight: Cavs add to Pistons' free fallThe Detroit News
- Pistons' losing skid hits 8 after 121-104 defeat vs. LeBron James, CavsDetroit Free Press
- James narrowly misses triple-double, Cavs beat PistonsIdaho Statesman
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons: Live score, updates and statscleveland.com
- Cavs Pull Away From Pistons Late To Win Second Straight, 121-104CBS Cleveland
- Dwyane Wade could return to Cavaliers Tuesday; Isaiah Thomas might play in ...cleveland.com
- Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers live chatMLive.com
- Cavaliers notebook: With Dwyane Wade still excused, Derrick Rose makes most of ...Akron Beacon Journal
- Cavaliers' Wade misses 2nd game, expected to return TuesdaySacramento Bee