Over the years, we've watched the singer transform musically from wholesome Disney star to the incredible artist she is today.
The singer has worn everything from dresses, to gowns, to jumpsuits on the red carpet, to sequins, leather, and even bears on stage .
To take just the briefest of looks into her style evolution, take a peek at this Alexandre Vauthier look from the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards .
Christopher Polk/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images The singer also carried a white rose with her on the red carpet in order to stand in solidarity with the Time's Up movement , which is the Grammy's answer to the black gowns and Time's Up pins celebrities wore to the Golden Globes earlier this month.
And also something that was a bit of a departure for the star, who hasn't been in touch with her super glam roots in what's felt like a while.
- Miley Cyrus adds to Elton John's long Grammy historyLos Angeles Times
- Elton John and Miley Cyrus together at the Grammys?! Meh.Los Angeles Times
- Watch Elton John, Miley Cyrus' Tender 'Tiny Dancer' Duet at Grammys 2018RollingStone.com
- Elton John and Miley Cyrus Perform 'Tiny Dancer' at 2018 Grammy AwardsVariety
- Grammys: Elton John, Miley Cyrus perform "Tiny Dancer"AOL
- Miley Cyrus Wears a Black Pantsuit to Grammys 2018TeenVogue.com
- Miley Cyrus' 2018 Grammys Look Is Sophisticated AF & We Can't Stop Looking At ItElite Daily
- Miley Cyrus and Elton John's Grammys Duet Included a Subtle Time's Up TributeInStyle
- Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga In Humiliating Naked Ad-Like Posters Ahead Of Grammys ...The Inquisitr