Detroit rapper Big Sean and Sir Elton John attend the 60th Annual Grammy Awards at Madison Square Garden on Sunday night.
Country’s trio Midland – Mark Wystrach, Cameron Duddy and Jess Carson – went big in the cowboy hat department, including a topper with a rainbow feather to match a similarly adorned jacket for one.
Rapper K. Flay, in a black tuxedo jacket, chose a Time’s Up button instead of the flower but noted all such symbols are important expressions of solidarity for women.
Nominees The Secret Sisters won for largest white Roses, noting it’s time for the music industry to step up and better acknowledge sexual misconduct.
Perhaps the New York vibe — the Grammys hadn’t been held here in 15 years — added to the parade of music men and women opting for black, including traditional tuxedos and suits.
- Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar steal the show in early GrammysReuters
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Humble' wins for music videoLos Angeles Times
- Grammys shower 'La La Land' with more loveSFGate (blog)
- Jay-Z still key challenger but rap's Kendrick Lamar and retro funk's Bruno ...The Japan Times
- Grammy Awards 2018: See The Full List of Nominees and WinnersInside Edition
- First Grammys are being handed out at pre-showWESH Orlando
- Artists wear white roses to Grammys to fight sexual harassmentKING5.com
- Nominees and winners for the 60th Grammy AwardsKFVS
- The Latest: Jay-Z's producer discusses Trump's jab at rapperWPXI Pittsburgh