After a successful run selling hats , billionaire Elon Musk's The Boring Company has expanded its offering to include flamethrowers.
Musk announced that his infrastructure firm had started selling flamethrowers Sunday.
People were able to pre-order them for $500 each, and could buy an "overpriced" fire extinguisher with a "cool sticker" for £30 as well.
That means The Boring Company has sold at least $3.5 million worth of its new product.
The billionaire posted a video to his Instagram account Sunday where he was seen wielding one of the weapons and charging toward the person filming him.
- Elon Musk denies secretly creating zombie apocalypse to fuel demand for ...International Business Times UK
- Flamethrower Sales Net Boring Company $3.5 Million And CountingInsideEVs
- Elon Musk is now selling flamethrowers. Seriously. (Kinda)MarketWatch
- Now you can buy a flamethrower from Elon Musk, seriouslyT3
- Elon Musk Would Like to Sell You a FlamethrowerGizmodo
- Next Borderlands Game Will Include Elon Musk's Flamethrower, MaybeGameSpot
- Elon Musk is now selling flamethrowers — and he sold $2 million worth of them ...Business Insider
- The Boring Company is selling a FLAMETHROWER that CEO Elon Musk claims is ...Mirror.co.uk
- Elon Musk sells $2-million in flamethrowers in 24 hoursMyBroadband