A RARE space phenomenon that will see a “super Blue Blood moon” and a total lunar eclipse occur at the same time will happen this month.
NASA: The space agency said the event will happen on January 31 “Eclipse viewing will be more challenging in the Eastern time zones”
The rare eclipse happens when Earth appears to align in front of the Sun, making it seem as if the Moon has been ‘blacked out’.
ECLIPSE: The rare event happens only a few times every five years Many ufologists have been hoarding 'evidence' of alien interference in human affairs.
ELON MUSK: The businessman wants to send astronauts to MarsA NASA spokesman said: “Weather permitting, the US West Coast, Alaska and Hawaii will have a spectacular view of totality from start to finish.
- 'Super blue blood moon': stargazers gear up for rare celestial eventThe Guardian
- It only happens once in a 'super blue blood moon'Albuquerque Journal
- Rare 'super blood blue moon' visible on Jan 31The Star Online
- Rare 'super blue blood moon' coming WednesdayKRON4.com
- How to see the eclipse of the moon Wednesday morningTri-City Herald
- Three-in-one: 'Super blue blood moon' occurs on Jan. 31Global Times
- Eclipse once in a blue moon eventSierra Sun
- First Time in 150 Years: Supermoon, Blue Moon, Total Lunar Eclipse SynchronizeSputnik International
- Don't miss lunar eclipse on WednesdayKARE