50, from Dh4,099 and Dh4,729 previously).Now, if you're really drooling for Apple's latest high-tech flagship but don't want to spend that much (or don't like the idea of getting a 7 or 8), we have a suggestion: wait for September, AKA the start of 'New Iphone Season'.
Ming Chi Kuo, the venerable and spot-on tech tipster, recently doled out the latest on what would be the next iPhones.
The primary selling points of the TFT-LCD model may be the innovative user experience of an integrated full-screen design and 3D sensing with a lower price tag (we expect it will likely be US$649-749)."
These will join the current roster of monkey, robot, cat, dog, alien, fox, pig, panda, rabbit, chicken, unicorn and, everyone's favourite, poop.
Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke already shared her favourite among the new Animoji on her Instagram account... and why are we not surprised that Daenerys chose the dragon?
- Apple steps into Epic Systems' arena with medical records iPhone appMadison.com
- Apple Q1 Earnings Preview: What Wall Street Is Saying Ahead Of The ReportBenzinga
- Apple tipped to launch four iPhones in 2018, and keep the iPhone X on saleTechRadar
- Hemenway Trust Co LLC Has $19.01 Million Position in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)The Ledger Gazette
- Apple (AAPL) Given a $162.00 Price Target at BarclaysThe Ledger Gazette
- Apple's 8 years of iPad: a revolution in iOS computingAppleInsider (press release) (blog)
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research10,000 Couples
- Benjamin F. Edwards & Company Inc. Has $10.23 Million Position in Apple Inc ...The Ledger Gazette
- iPhone 11 Rumors: Here's What We Know So FarValueWalk