Target and online grocery seller Shipt will start making same-day home Delivery of numerous Target products such as groceries, home goods and electronics in Florida’s major markets.
Shoppers in South Florida and Tampa can make Target runs by just waking up and turning on the phone starting Feb. 1.
A week later, the service starts in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Daytona Beach, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Gulf Shores, Naples, Sarasota, Space Coast, St. Augustine and the Treasure Coast.
Target, which bought Shipt in December, plans to expand the service to most stores by the 2018 holiday shopping season and all major product categories by the end of 2019.
The announcement of the service says customers can request the groceries, electronics, etc., that they order to be delivered in an hour.
- Shipt and Target launch same-day delivery service in FloridaWPTV.com
- Target launching same-day delivery in first markets Feb. 1USA TODAY
- Target stores in South Florida to begin delivery via Shipt on Feb. 1Sun Sentinel
- Shipt launching same-day Target delivery soon throughout FloridaTCPalm
- Target starting same-day delivery in Alabama on February 1GkMen
- Target races to same-day delivery with Shipt rolloutFood Dive
- Target deploying Shipt deliveries to 57 storesRetail Dive
- Target Will Expand Same-Day Delivery To 900 Stores By April 2018Retail TouchPoints
- Goal and Shipt are bringing their same-day supply partnership to FloridaKaplan Herald