Initially announced last July, Dedicated Servers are a feature that the community has been very vocal about wanting.
P2P Servers have been criticized for the potential for cheating, connection issues, and lag.
Ubisoft confirmed that For Honor ‘s dedicated servers will go live after the Age of Wolves drops on February 15.
There are some major changes coming for some of the heroes too, with an emphasis on positive buffs, which means we won’t see any new roster additions in Season Five.
Ubisoft has yet to confirm a date for the implementation of dedicated servers, saying only that they’ll be “introduced during Season Five,” once the plan has been finalized.
- For Honor Finally Gets Dedicated Servers In Next UpdateKotaku Australia
- For Honor Season 5 And Dedicated Servers Coming Very SoonGameSpot
- For Honor Dedicated Servers Coming in Next Update, Season 5 Datedhttp://mp1st.com/category/news (press release)
- For Honor is Finally Getting Dedicated Servers in Season 5 Age of Wolves UpdateIGN
- Dedicated Servers Coming to For Honor In Age of Wolves UpdateTechRaptor
- For Honor's Dedicated Servers Will Be Coming in Next UpdateBleeding Cool News
- For Honor Season 5: Age of Wolves brings dedicated servers and new training ...GameZone
- Season 5 of FOR HONOR Starts February 15thGameTyrant (press release) (blog)
- For Honor - Season V trailer10,000 Couples